Thank you for your interest in CASA of the Southern Tier, Inc. Program
Please read the STEPS and REQUIREMENTS thoroughly before completing your APPLICATION.
1. Submit a COMPLETED Application Packet
2. Submit to Criminal Background Check and other clearance forms
3. Participate in a Personal Interview
4. Attend and Complete Required Training Sessions
5. Take an Oath of Confidentiality
6. Participate in a Case Meeting with your Volunteer Coordinator
7. Participate in On-going CASA Training's to Enhance Your Advocacy Skills
8. Review and sign Volunteer Policy and Procedure Manual
9. Commit to at Least 2 Years of Service
10. Visit your assigned Children at least MONTHLY
11. Maintain Confidentiality Regarding All Cases
12. Advocate for children in Family Court!!!
13. Enjoy your CASA work!.