More than ever, we need CASA Volunteers
to help children in our tri-county area to find
safe, permanent homes. We need people like you. Become a CASA Advocate and make a
lasting difference in the life a child.
Your contribution to our organization, no matter the size, can help us change a child's life. Your donation will support the work we do as advocates to give children the voice they need in court.
Make a donation today.
You have just inquired about the most rewarding and empowering volunteer opportunity to make a difference in a child's life. As Court Appointed Special Advocates, CASA of the Southern Tier, Inc. advocates for the best interests of abused and neglected children in Family Court by recruiting and training community volunteers.
To advocate for the best interests of abused and neglected children in Family Court by recruiting and training community volunteers.
Every child in a safe, secure, and loving home.
• We will provide independent, objective, factual information to the juvenile court through quality court reports.
• We will be an active participant in the child' s case management team.
• We will keep our commitment to the children.
• We will conduct ourselves and our work with competency and professionalism.
• We will be persistent in our work.
• We will continue to improve ourselves through education and experience in order to improve the lives of the children we serve.
CASA's are the only volunteers that are appointed by a judge and empowered to stand up for an abused or neglected child in court.
We invite you to learn more about becoming a CASA in your community. We hope you decide to join our family of volunteers, everyday people, who are committed to improving children's lives.
Learn more about how an advocate makes a difference in the life of a child.
Copyright @ 2013 CASA Southern Tier, Inc. P.O. Box 778, Corning, NY 14830 Phone: (607) 936-2272 [CASA] Fax: (607) 391-2004 Donate